By attending a film screening presented by Variety Media, LLC as part of the 2018 - 2019 Screening Series, you agree to the following guidelines:
1) The Will-Call table opens 1.5 hours prior to the beginning of each screening. Entrance lines are formed adjacent to the theatre entrance. Guests may cue in line as early as two hours prior to the start of the screening. Attendees may NOT bypass the line to retrieve tickets ahead of those guests that have been waiting.
2) Your reservation/confirmation is absolutely non-transferable. You must provide proof of confirmation at the guest Will-Call table when picking up your ticket(s).
3) The Screening Series is intended for voting guild members and guests of Variety and ONLY. Your name must appear on the invite list. You must bring a photo ID and/or valid guild membership card or entry will be denied.
4) We overbook each screening to ensure a full house for our Q&A guests, therefore seating is NOT guaranteed. Seating is assigned on a first come, first served basis. If you have not checked in at least 20 minutes prior to the start of the screening, your reservation may not be honored. NOTE: For "popular" films, the theater is likely to reach capacity quickly. Please plan your arrival to the theatre accordingly.
5) Each screening ticket will have an assigned seat number. Tickets will be distributed in order of guest arrival at the Will-Call table. Seat sections in demand will be distributed first. Seat requests will NOT be permitted. Assigned seating will be strictly enforced.
6) If you and your guest arrive separately, we can hold a ticket at the guest Will-Call table for your guest. Tickets will be released to another attendee if your guest has not claimed his/her ticket 15 minutes prior to the start of the screening.
7) There is no admittance into the auditorium five minutes after the screening has begun without a theatre ticket. NO Exceptions!
8) Due to the overwhelming response and support of the Screening Series, we DO NOT offer rain checks to confirmed guests that are unable to be accommodated due to theater capacity.
9) Screenings will be monitored for unauthorized recording. By attending, you agree not to bring any audio or video recording device or camera into the theater. Any attempted use of a recording device will result in immediate removal from the theater, forfeiture of the device, and you may be subject to criminal prosecution and/or civil liability.
10) The Screening Series c/o Variety Media, LLC reserves the right to refuse service to anyone that violates our guidelines, policies and procedures or harasses our event staff in any manner.
NOTE: Due to tightened security, we strongly urge guests NOT to bring cell phones, iPhones, BlackBerries ™ or any other type of PDA into the theatre. If you have questions, please email email@example.com.